Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Big News

Michelle received the announcement at work today, along with the rest of the school. The Principal and Vice Principal of her school, Michelle's two favorite Albertans, are leaving the school. That leaves Michelle in the office with Dragon Lady, and guess who is going to take over as Vice Principal. Dragon Lady's son's best friend. So Michelle put her notice in today, done.

I am doing really well with the pre launch of the new Telecom company Omni Net. It has started in Alberta, but there is now offices in Victoria, and soon Toronto, there is opportunity to open Toronto offices. It is all residual income, so it is also an option to collect my pay check in Mexico. You thought I was going to reveille the plan, well I would if I knew.

I should say that nothing new will happen until Sept. Michelle is committed to finish this year at school, June 28 her last day, and then she feels responsible also for coming back in Aug to do year end stuff for "her year"

This weekend I am fixing the rolled dune buggy roll cage, and putting both of them up for sale, videos to come. I received the RC car I won, finally in the mail. This is the video of unwrapping my RC car, I got a lot of subscribers from that giveaway, so this one is for the fans. Looks like I missed muting the video link at the end, makes it a bit confusing, but it took 2 days to get this video up in HD and I am not changing it now.

No comments: