Thursday, August 6, 2009

30dc

Michelle and I are doing the thirty day challenge to "make your first dollar online" with your own product. I thought it was going to be a 10 min video every day for the month of Aug, but it is far more intense than that. It has been 6-7, 10 min videos every day that all require more than 10 min plus of work. That doesn't sound as bad when I write it down, that should only take 2-3 hours a day. It is a lot of work, but I am loving it. I will make a real forex blog, and Michelle is making a weight loss blog. I secured the domain forexstrategyblog.com, but that may not be the best name for my final product, I not sure yet. Anyone can join at any time through the month of Aug, as far as I know, and watch all the videos, there is lots to learn from it even if you don't take action. It is offered in several different formats, one being thirtydaychallenge.com, and one being the 30dc application in facebook. There is also Iphone applications and stuff. Hopefully I can get up and running for Sept.

No comments: