Monday, August 17, 2009

Back at to Electriacal work?


Here is a pic of the low rider I am still kinda thinkin about buyin. It is on air bags so it inflates to normal hight when you start it. It has been 2 months since I drove my big ol dodge. It seems like it lost power w the new oxygen sensor, but it is prolly just the same. I had thoughts of buying a brand new truck today I am so sick of my ol beeter.

To get the O2 sensor today I took my motorbike, which then broke its 3rd chain in 3 years. Its done for the season now. I got picked up by some financial genius wile I was hitch hiking home. He lost his F350 to Ford, and his Sportster to the Harley dealer. He was just racing back to his apartment in Saskatoon to get all his stuff, b4 the land lord changed the locks, for not paying his rent. I gave him $40 for giving me a ride, and so he could at least make it to Saskatoon.

I also met up w Larry, who I have been doing all the electrical work for. He is desperate to get me to wire the Vegreville place. That is the big job that I thought I was missing out on going to Toronto. He had a handyman do some wiring, but wiring is basically holding up everything, insulation, drywall, blah, blah, blah. I will have to go over the handymans work, cause this place has no attic, and no crawl space, and there will be no room to fix any mistakes without tearing drywall down. I get to pull my first permit.
So I guess the full time forex scalping will wait till this house is done. I did say I wanted more money for this electrical job, and it is closer to my house. I think Michelle starts training for school next week too.

Larry actually talked me out of blowing in attic insulation myself, he said its a real pain and it takes forever. He told me a company that can do it for about the same cost, but I think thats w him paying his 2 guys $30-50 an hour it works out the same. He did talk me out of it though when he told me how full his tandem axle dump trailer was w insulation, when he did it. I just can't carry that much stuff in my truck and trailer. The truck is outfitted w tools, can't even get my Kawasaki in it, had to use my lil trailer today to rescue the Kawasaki.

This might delay my trip to Victoria somewhat. I really don't know how long this Vegreville job will take, but if its like Larrys other projects I am sure it will drag on and on.

No comments: