Saturday, November 28, 2009

Birthday


Seems the new Blogger version has "better image handling" but the add image link is missing, so back to the old blogger.

Michelle got me a super cool tractor cake, for my birthday, and a bunch of work pants, and jeans, along w a nice new pair of jeans. Seems I gained 20lb over the last 4 years and my plethora of jeans don't fit and rip constantly. I was down to one pair, until today. But thats not all. Since my new tig welder I have found it more difficult handling a torch and welding rod in different hands. It makes some sexy welds and I love it, but the other day I flipped my welding helmet up, with my work still red hot, torch tip red hot, and rod red hot. I was distracted by the beauty of my new weld in the day light. and wanted to continue it, after I got my torch aligned, and then my rod aligned, my helmet wouldn't go down. So I used my gloved hand and put my visor down, but I was also holding the, previously red hot, tig rod in that hand, and somehow it tagged my nose as I put the visor down. So I had a burnt red nose for a week. So Michelle bought me an auto tinting welding helmet with flames on it. I Tigged up a broken light stand this morning, so we can make videos of making electric vests. The helmet was amazing, so happy w it.

My jogging 3 times a week program quickly turned into once a week, if the weather is nice. So I have been jogging twice so far. Both times I got the hick ups from running. Very aggravating. Into my second day of the hick ups today, they usually last a couple of days. Still kind of confused as to what causes them, but previously they were just caused by drinking, which I believed caused heat burn, which seems to go along w hick ups for me. Maybe I should drink more water when I run.

No comments: