Friday, November 27, 2009

Very exciting

Blogger has new webmaster tools, and I can see how my blog rates in searches. Number two for a "possum killer" search. Thats amazing, but I can see why, being slightly educated in the art of Search engine optimization.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Malcolm/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/possumanimation3.JPG
I upgraded Blogger, now I am not sure how to put pics in, but this is a pic of the edited possum, tried to put more life in him and move his hand so it doesn't look like his tung stickin out. If the pic shows up.

I have been talking to the plasma cutter guy. This is very exciting, how many people do you think are going to buy plasma cutter plans? I mean how many people even know what a plasma cutter is? He has been selling plans for one year, sold 700, without the affiliate programs. That is amazing! If a guy can come up with 10 different plans, directed at tiny markets like the plasma cutter, your making $70,000 a year. So I am even more focussed on the heated vest plans I am making. Then Electric bike plans, they will sell for more, but we will see if that effects the number of sales. But its all relative, you can buy a vest for $100 or buy plans for $10. You can buy an electric bike for I think $400 these days, but so I think $40 is an appropriate price for plans, and that will branch off into several different plans $40 each or 2 for $60 kind of thing. I have so much to say about electric bikes. Wow exciting.
Then I think it plans to build a kayak from 2x4s would be appropriate, and I will make a beautiful spruce strip kayak with that how to plans.
By then my truck should be back together, although I havnt even taken it appart yet, I can make the "how to run your truck on waste vegtable oil plans, have to just undercut the market on them, at around $40, or just make basic plans for $10 even, for those who have skills to figure stuff out.
"how to chop a yamaha special 650"
"10 modifications you can do to your car to get 20-50% better gas mileage"
"how to chop 3" out of the roof of an old dodge truck"
"how to shoot 10' flames out the exhaust of your hot rod"
"How to make a motorbike run on diesel and get 70mpg"
"How to fix old lawn tractors" I think I have 3 in the yard for examples.
All stuff I enjoy doing, and its kind of fun to film, and write about. If a guy is thinking of changing his breaker panel to a bigger panel, to get more breaker spaces, by himself, he would jump at the chance to buy a $10 video of qualified electrician doing the same job, with commentary. All stuff that takes time, and effort, potentially small markets, but I know I would buy every one of those plans for $10 just for the entertainment value, to see how someone else does it. Whats $10, nothing, till you sell 1000 plans, then you got $10,000. Thats just 30 sales a day to make $10k a month.

No comments: