Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Possom Killer


Why am I attracted to these old project vehicles? This one is being sold on Ebay, as a project, not sure what all is wrong w it, but its stated that it has no heater, and no wipers. It looks cool though, I really like the look. Hopefully its not the square postal look of this truck that I like, because I can replicate most of its look on my ol dodge quite easily and inexpensively. Not sure how best to change the square trim lines to fit the dodge, but I just have to learn to do the faux wood texture and I can paint over the white that I really don't like on my truck. Its funny I never really liked the red and white paint job, and here I have 2 trucks w identical paint jobs, the dodge and the ranger. Once I have another truck going (Ranger), I will retire the dodge to the garage for new paint and motor for a summer. Should be very exciting, I want to start it today, but I have to drive it.

I like this old ice cream truck name too, "Possum Killer Garage". Maybe I will name my company "Possum Killer Electric" and I can do a little drawing of a cute little possum, or possum pelts. I might have a chance at getting that name anyway, and I think it is a bit catchy. It demands a double take.

I have always wanted to make a steam engine, and finally found a simple candle powered steam engine that is used in toy boats and it doesn't take too long to build. Very excited about that, and a new hot tub toy to race back and forth.

I bought new glass latte mugs, which are really nice. Makes the latte feel even more fancy, seeing the distinked layer of foam and coffee. But it really shows what a bad dishwasher I am too, w spots.

No comments: