Saturday, January 2, 2010

Electrical Picture


Love this picture. It is a condo in Sayulita. They
actually put a guard rail around this patio, but they built this
deck rite out to the power lines. Then they put a pvc type hose over
the power lines. I love it.

I got Montazumas revenge, I think it started before the
drinking last night, but I will know for sure if I am not
better tommorrow. Everone wants to blame the alcohol.

Last night we hung out w the Brits, they were hysterical,
hard core partiers. We went to every club and beach, it
was $10-$15 to get in anywhere, so we ended up back at the
camp site. Around 11pm or so, we wanted to meet up w
another guy from our site so we all just went to the club
he was at, and no cover that late.

We are back in Mojunara now, that is the "suberb" of
Peurto Vallarta, that we have been staying in. Michelle
has one more full day, then she goes back Sunday night.

No comments: