Saturday, January 9, 2010

Peanut Butter Fun


You thought putting peanut butter on the roof of thier mouth
was fun, give them an empty jar of peanut butter. This is
mostly for Michelle, cause she misses her dogs so much.
Don't think that I am favoring Gus Gus, I just threw this out
the door, Cosmo took it under the trailer, and just disgaurded
it when his tungue hurt to much i expect. Now Gus found it.
This is 8 min long, and it doesn't really get any more exciting
than the first 30 sec.

You can hear a Mexican toward the end, on the street, riding
a little 100cc trike he has built, with like the road side
stand on the back. He is yelling something like "a domingo".
I asked Joe and Irma what he is selling cause he is always by,
but neither could tell me. The guy stopped and gave me a sample,
he is selling like a corn and lime slushy drink. It was
a definate new flavor and kinda strange.

I have been messing around all night trying to find a
happy resolution, because uploads are taking too long.
This vid is greatly reduced resolution, but still enough it
makes it clearish. I found you need at least a megabite per
min of video. Its funny I have the cheapest lowest res video
camera, and I still have to downgrade the video to even less
resolution.

No comments: