Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rooster Operation


Went to the "pet food store" today, in Mojonara, to get more dog food.
Was I ever shocked when they were doing live open rooster
surgery on the the table that I had to reach over to get
dog food. One guy holding the rooster down, and the girl
just hacking away at him w scisors. I was in shock I think.
I walked out and half way home turned around. I went back
to get a picture, cause it was so obsrd. I took a pic w the
crapola camera and then she is like picking the rooster up to
pose him for me, he was bleeding everywhere, I was like "nooo".
I left, half way home checked the pic, and it didn't work
out at all, just a big blur. So I went back again, hopefully
those pics worked out and you can see the dog food in the
back ground too.

My carrier is finnished, painted, and mounted on the truck. Now I think
its too big, I can't even fill it nearly. I guess thats good.
It will be a lot of work if customs wants to get the tail
gate down. The carrier is locked on w a locking hitch, then
2 people need to akwardly bend down and pull it out of the
reciever. I had room for the spair tire and everything inside
it.

I hung out w some Mexicans last night. One of them wants
to buy a car, and is trying to sell his land 3 hours south
of here, by bus, in Punta Perula. The land is 5 min from
the ocean and he is selling for less than $20k. I
am trying to get out to see it this week, before I leave next
weekend.

The boys showed me why Mohonara has become so expensive lately.
A developer has started making american homes, and bought up
a lot of land here. The show home is finnished and on display.
Seems like land here is 5x as expensive as comprable "poor
mexican towns", in my opinion.

I haven't done a blog post for a few days cause Irma and Joe
are gone to Ahahi and so I don't have good access to the
internet.

No comments: